Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Italy vs Australia..

Italy vs Australia is the 1st match tht i watch although FIFA 2006 started 2weeks ago. This match was so meaningful for me, cos i watched with my Dad (mum oso, but juz half way only since she tired). I talked v my dad when i was watch this match (cos i seldom talked v my dad, haha...), when the ball almost goal, my dad n me felt "ke xi" then we ll said "aiya...", o "luckily the goalkeeper can catch the ball if not sure ll b goal.." and so on... i was quite enjoyed when watch this match. This is the 1st time i watch football match v my dad, due to most of the time i ll at kl, seldom for me stay at lipis n v my parent, tht y i wanna spend more time v my parent especially my dad. Honestly, b4 dis i lack communicate v my dad, may b no topic can talked v him gua. But when i saw my dad getting old, i scare 1day he ll leave me, make me wanna spend more time v him, make me wanna more love my dad, appreciate the time tht we can stay 2gether,i dun wan 1 day i regret, ...

However, bout the match... actually i thought, ll b 0-0, but in the last 2-3 min, got a penalty for Italy, then success goal..finally Italy won with the result 1-0... Honestly, i dun wan italy won in this match...i knw Italy is stronger team compare v Australia. But, i really dun wan Italy won (may b my uni is frm Australia gua, hehe..). After this match, Australia really need said "goodbye" to worldcup already...

Once, finish this match, i can c Italy team members and supporters so happy...they hug, laugh, jump, run and so on to express their happiness......... BUt, for Australia team members and supporters for sure they so sad, cos they lose in this match... Although,Australia lose already, but, never mind. Dun give up easily, gambateh again for the next 4 years world cup.I ll suport u!^ 0 ^............

No comments: