Sunday, June 25, 2006

Old couple




Yahoo...so happy, finally, i reached my hometown~~KUALA LIPIS.
In bus, i saw 老夫妻(for sure 1man, 1woman la.... ) really give me a deep impresion....
in bus, 1st thing i ll do for sure was wanna find my seat,i wanna rest and sleep(the thing i ll do when i take bus back lipis).But, one of the old couple already sit my place. Tht time i was so stupid, i thought i went the wrong seat, i check the ticket tht i hold, i was like, "i was right, this is my seat, how come no place for me ??"i was so scare some mistake happened, then i cant went back lipis, well, actually i was right, only two of them wanna sit together (mi so stupid, duno dis?), then the uncle asked me change the seat v him.. for sure i willing change v him due to he wanna sit v his lover...imposible i ll said "NO"...if i do such things, sure i m the BAD GAL....haha..
When i saw two of them, i so happy, c them so "xin fu"....suddenly i think: nowadays, really hard can c 老夫妻 like them (i think two of them ard 70-80 years old, their hair's already in white color, look old), go somewhere else 2gether,most of the couple they ll divorce cos of some problems, they dun wan faced problems together, they can share happiness only, but not sadness, not the "tough" period....if like dis, wat the meaning two person together?as for me, if u love each other, u willing to share u happiness and sadness v the person tht u like,not only tht, u need to accept all the his/her bad n good points. I still remember in my condo got one old couple as well, they live in same block n same floor v me, but juz different unit, quite near v my unit. They r quite frenzly n nice, said "hello o morning" to me when i went to uni. I still remember one day when i back frm uni, once i step out frm lift, i so suprise cos i saw the old woman cut her husband 's hair, tht time was so warm, i sure two of them enjoyed the time when they spend the time together, not only tht, one day, she asked me whether the lift still function?i felt weird, y she asked me bout this, how come i knw dis? later, she told me yesterday her husband been trap in lift,those person who fixed the lift hvnt come yet since she waited there so long, somemore her husband alone in the lift, she scare anyting bad ll hapened in the lift, tht time she so worried.Although, tht time i not there, but, frm wat she told me, i can knw tht, she really "kan cheong" n worried bout her husband tht time,she love her husband so much...yeah, this is "LOVE".....

No comments: