Friday, June 23, 2006

wOrse day for me...

If tml had exam, but 2nite somethings bad was happened on u e.g food poisoning which cause u keep on vomiting, diarrhoea, fever and so on...wat u response? however, dis was happened on me wed nite. Ard 7pm++, half way i eat dinner v fang theng, i started not feeling well.... tht time i was ate "pan mee"...then i rushed to toilet and vomit "pan mee" tht i ate juz nw....after vomit i totally felt better...i think everything ll b fine after i vomited. But, actually not, juz the begining of my "nitemare".
Well, tht day i decide wanna study genetic v fang theng after take our dinner at "wan to eat" and sleep at her house. but. once back her room, the "bad feeling" come again, the 2nd time i rush to toilet n vomited. i getting not feeling well, sweat and cant concentrate in study genetic. Finally, i call my housemate fetch me c doc since she oso not feeling well. The doc said may b i was too stress on exam, so i ll vomit.. but i not really believe this, cos if i really stress on exam, impossible i ll vomit 6time, get diarrhoea...so i think i was food poisoning. May b the egg tart tht i eat in the noon. After c doc i thought i can sleep well, however, is not...ard 11.00pm++ i stomachache, make me wake up wanna go toilet. During tht time, i duno y suddenly i no energy, but i hv to force myself to go toilet. Then wat was happened on me is i faint in toilet, when i wake up i realize tht i was sleep under the besen, really cant imagine tht. this is the 2nd time i faint. tht nite really hard for me, i almost wake up every hours, can said i didn sleep tht nite, as a conclusion, the medicine tht give by doc was not effective for me..haha...
At the beginning, i was thinking y? y ?y this happened during dis time~the time b4 i sit for the gen paper (the paper i so scare), how i can manage sit for the exam when i was sick?i keep on thinking bout this question. duno y, later i felt like peace although i suffer for vomit, i knw God already allow this happened on me, He knw i able to overcome tis, tht y He put this incident in my life, somemore His grace enough for me to stand on this kind of situation. This was True, when i need some1 listen to me, He already prepared for me, when i need someone fetch me to clinic, He already prepare for me, when i need someone bought food for me, He also prepared for me...everythings i need , He already prepared for me... really Thanks God especially when i sit for the exam, i so worried tht i ll vomited during exam time, fortunately this was not happened, if not really paisei lo....
After this case, i felt touched cos ard me got lots of my frenzs who r take k of me, concern me and help me when i was sick..this really make me felt touched... Thanks lots my frenzs....ohh ya, 1 more thing, after this incident, i totally can understand the feel for those pregnant women, they always felt wanna vomit, is not a good feeling.... (scare bout tht)..haha..

No comments: