Monday, June 26, 2006

mY lOvely DaD & MuM....



At nite is the time for my dad n mum watch korea drama. They really like watch korea drama. They finish watch few korea drama eg All in, 蓝色生死恋,我叫金三顺,情定大饭店, the last dance,好朋友,新娘十八岁,天国的阶梯 and so on.... recently, my dad n mum watch 我叫金三顺 .Well, actually b4 dis, they finish dis drama already, nw they watch again.Due to dis drama is something like comedy, make my dad n mum laugh so loudly. When i online in my room, i can heard they laugh so loudly n happily. This is wat i wanna heard...i like watch at my dad n mum when they laugh.....i still remember when i still is a child, they had arguement (mostly cos of money pro), when they argue o fight, i so scared,keep quite n hiden in my room, scare go out frm my room. however, dis few years, they lack arguement already may b they think they old already, no more energy to fight haha....BUT, is better to heard they laugh than fight lo..rite? hehe....

No comments: