Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Thanks God for wat u hv done for me...

Yahoo.... finish one of the subject (physiology) already... still left 3more subjects need to go for my final exam. BUt, i knw Grace of God ll enough for me to stand in my exam period....
Honestly, this sem final exam, i really not tht confident in all the subjects tht i take in dis sem and more stress compare with last previous semester....
Nw, when i reflected back the papers tht i sit last week, i cant do well in my paper & make me quite "down"... But really thanks God.. when i need Him, He send my churchmates "caunselling" me, pray 4 me....
Especially on last Thursday, after micro paper1 i really felt more relax, BUT, once i knw my genetic internal marks, then i wanna pengsan already (cos i fail the 2nd test, i juz only get 4 over 12.5, how low the marks tht i get, i start worried this may pull down my average marks~~which i struggle so hard to get de). On that day, no mood to study, walk here, walk there, sit here, sit there, do nothings after i went back my condo. But duno y, suddenly i saw 青春路 (one of the magazine, take frm Pastor Di Wei's car) on my bed. Then, i turn to a page which the title for tht page was 给上帝的一封信, attract me to read this article. After i read this article which wrote by someone, my tears straight away come out frm my eyes.... the words that in the article really touched my heart, The words that wrote on tht page seen like talked to me, comfort me... The Words as below:~
你是我的仆人, 我拣选你,并不弃绝你.
你不要害怕,因我与你同在;
不要憬惶, 因为我是你的神.
我必坚固你,我必帮助你.
All these words is a promise frm God , remind me again, im not alone,i need to rely on Him, He is the 1 always with me, He is the 1 always besides me, He is the one give me strength to walk again in dis "tough" period. He is the one when i need Him, He ll lead his hand to me...
Thanks God for watever u had done for me.....
Frm dis "tough" moments, let me can always remember and count the grace of God.....
not only this moments, in coming years let me always remember rely on U in every single things and learn how to GIVE THANKS to U~~~ ALL the things tht U had done for me...

No comments: