Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Welcome back Malaysia!!!! mY dear frenzs...

Yoon Chin(yc) -wear the brown jacket,& Ai Kun(ak)-wear the red jacket, are my previous A-level Classmates, they r my bestfrenzs, my sis in Christ!!!! Nice to meet two of U.... Although they are study in Russia, but we still can contact each other through internet. (thanks God "put" internet in this world).



Left hand side- Yoon Chin (yc), Kuan Mun (km), Fang Jen (fj), Right hand side- Ai Kun (ak), Irise, Enci (ec)... Wait!! where is Min Jie (mj)??

Haha...yesterday all my previous A-level classmate back frm Russia. Really Thanks God, let them can reached Malaysia safety... they all started their 3month long holidays already, over here wish u all enjoyed u all holidays, dun waste u all long holidays o..haha...

I really wish that i can meet u all....due to my final exam, so i need to wait til finish my final exam. Due to last year i didn spend time v u all when u all back Malaysia, really make me regret!! but this year i wont make de same mistake....after my final exam, i hv 3weeks holidays, so i ll use my holidays spend v u all..this is the time tht i waiting nw. Lots of plan r come out frm my mind, eg: climb mountain, go shah Alam ride bicycle, go theme park, shopping, yam cha and so on...haha... So when i call u all out, dun give me exscure to reject my invitation ya..^ 0 ^ Kira-kira 2 or 3 years didn c each other already, really really really miss u all, especially yc and ak.

I really Thanks God, because of Him, i had chance to knw ak & yc, not only 2of them, include cecillia, cynthia, Min Ran, Joven and Kumar. We can meet each other, all this is in the plan of God.I still remember b4 i study A-level in Sedaya, i was pray, hope God prepare a Christian classmate for me, at least one for me. Then, wat happened on me was He gave me not only 1 christian classmate, but is 5 person. Therefore, we hv our own cell group which held in cynthia's house, every friday nite....that time we pray 4 each other, we learn the bible 2gether, we sing 2gether, we cry 2gether as well...really is a wonderful time for me!! Although nw we all in different tracts, but i sure all this happy momemts still in our memories.

"Friendship Forever......"

No comments: