Friday, June 16, 2006

The day met yc&ak...

mY pretty frenzs~~ Yoon Chin & Ai Kun...
Yc, who a gal younger than me one year.....
Ak (pretty gal frm miri)& me...
Yc & Ak waiting me, cos someone was cutted my hair~~ hehe....

Due to Ak went back her hometown on Thursday (if didn meet her dis time may b lack of chance ll meet her) so i decided meet them although still hvnt finish my micro study..hhehe... We met ard 1pm at Kota Raya there, & hving our lunch ard there. During had our lunch , we hd a wonderful time to chat v each other....

On tht day, b4 we wanna eat ice-cream at Mcd, we saw an advertisment which is only required "RM5", u can cut u hair already... on tht time, i so shock "wah,how come can b so cheap"..y not i try to cut la, somemore really long time i didn cut my hair, then i decided cut my hair (actually juz cut, let my hair not seen too thick lo, cos i still wanna perm my hair after my final exam, hehe..). After cut my hair, then continue our conversation and take pic before i went back to sunway....

Although is quite tired for me, cos once reach home need continue my study, but i felt happy cos i can meet with my frenzs~~ Yc & Ak...
(always love two of u)....

No comments: