Friday, August 10, 2007

I found it!!!`~

Since i had been rest quite a long time, now is time for me start to write my resume and cover letter for application job..
Before i start ...i just realized that all the certificates that i had been loss (left few only)..
i been looked around my drawer, my tables, everywhere in lipis and Kl's room
Still cant find it... desperate with this...
I totally no idea where i was put all the certificates....
and this was the reason for me delay write my resume...
Until today, duno y... i was stressed up, and worried bout application of job...
i tried to write my resume without all those certificates...
and my conclusion was... I FAILED TO WROTE IT (cos need write your awards and achievement that you had make it in all these while, i cant even remember dis), i felt that, write resume even more harder to do all the assignments tht i been done dis b4....
This moment, start to pray:-
"Father in Heaven, i duno how to write resume(awards and achiement part), i really need all the certificates to complete my resume, YOu tell me what i should to do at this moment?? i was so upset..." just a short pray...
And God started his work....
I duno why, really duno why...
i saw a drawer in my bro room (i at my bro room cos i put my comp over there)...
i never check dis out...
i go towards the drawer..started to figure out what kind of stuff ll put over there...
At first, i saw all the A-levels textbooks, some computer software
then followed i saw an envelope in brown color...
i was curious ...What kind of stuff will b inside this envelope....
eventually, God answered my prayed by showed this envelope to me
this is because all the certificates that i need was inside the envelope..
(i think i really look like "big head prawn")
Anyway, I really thanks God in this incident...
this is second time,
i experience God helped me get back my stuff when i totally had no idea where i put ....
1st time was when i move everything out from Apartment that i live in Cheras after finished my A-level...
i duno where i put my spectacles ...at tht moment i cant see... i really need it...
i start nervous..and wonder whether i left in the apartment....
This moment, Cecillia told me:" Suyi, u calm down 1st... and pray bout this.. then forget this, do other thing, God ll lead u find something that u wan"...
i followed what she told me, do what she asked me to do...
and later, i really got my spectacles...
Thanks Cecillia!!! thanks for what you had been suggested to me few years ago..
i almost forget this..forget what i was experience ...

From this , i learn something....
"Pray is the power...."


No comments: