Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Banana BOat

Banana Boat is one of the activities that we can play with.. At first, i not really wan play with this due to i still had wound on my toe, is a bit painful once i exposed my toe to sea...and decided sit on the boat watch over them fall from banana boat... BUt, i change my mind later due to my frenzs they all persuade me dun even miss the chance that we can spend together, dun even miss the chance that can let us share the same memories ....you all are right!! and here i come, played with Banana Boat~~

still discuss v the price for this games!!
RM 10 per person ~~ quite cheap nia,
not only that, can fall three time~~ not bad la...
wear 救生衣
Look nervous~~
Get Ready o nt??!!
first time fall in the sea, shock la~
Choo Han, at this moment u still had "mood"give a "sure win" post o?!
waiting someone save us~ H.E.L.P!!!!!
Enjoyable float in Mid of Sea

No comments: