Saturday, August 11, 2007

good new??!!

haha....
Dis morning, not really had energy to do so much of thing...
since dis few days i cant sleep well...
what i can do only write my resume and cover letter....
and when i was half way with this...
my handphone was ring, is a call from my lovely friend, Esther
She bring a Hope to me.....
She told me, Gribbles Pathology Laboratory have a vacancy and the position was medical technician, which is what i was interested in ....
I knw this Laboratory when i had my attachment in Sunway Medical center...
Got lots of kind of tests are available in this pathology lab...
I wish i can work over there...
HOnestly, i preferable work in diagnostic lab..
cos this is related with my future, coming five years in my life....
i wish i can keep the promise
i wish i can success with what i had plan....
But anyway, i know if God allow me to do so,
He ll prepare a job for me...
I need be faith on HIm.....

No comments: