Friday, August 10, 2007

Fruit Party??!!

Last Sunday, my mother went back to my grandmother there..
and she bring various types of fruits back home...
and totally got 6 types of fruits, there are:-
1. Durians
2. Bananas
3. Manggis
4. Guava
5. "Long yan"
6. Langsat
(I think my mother can be fruit seller already,
since different types of fruits available in her car, haha...)
But, all these havent include those fruits such as pear, apple and orange that bought from pasar malam by my mother...
can you all imagine what would you see once u in kitchen? Answer was FRUITS...
can you all imagine what normally would you see once u open the refrigerator?
Answer was FRUITS again....
I think All these fruits can be my breakfast or lunch, helping me keep fit
This can explain why i was emphasizes must take fruits in our diet...
All this because , i have mother who like eat fruits and bring lots of fruits back home, and keep on telling us need eat fruits...
Anyway, i know why my mother was emphasize must eat fruits,
Reason behind this is very simple, juz for our own good,
especially for our health...
Thanks, Mom!!


No comments: