Thursday, July 06, 2006

mY frenz~~Mei Ying


In my left hand side is Titin, my right hand side is Mei Ying... two of them nw already went to Australia for their studies...

I think nw my frenz (mei ying) already on the way go to Australia (i wonder whether she cry in airport o nt, never c her cry b4...haha..). Start frm tml she need adapt new enviroment and new culture. Hopefully, she able adapt the new env as soon as possible (but, i knw Titin, Rona, Hendrix and Anton ll take k of her).

Bout Mei Ying, she really is a smart, helpful, nice and friendly person. I already 4get how i can meet her..if i not mistaken may b through Fang Theng. When i had questions to do my reports or questions bout the lecture, sure i ll asked her and she willing to answer my questions. I still remember "Library" is the place tht 2of us meet each other to study n struggle for final exam (start frm next sem, we cant study 2gether in library already, ^ - ^). She oso is a good lab partner, last sem is the 1st time i partner v her to do biochm experiment (include Ehua), BUt oso is the last time for me partner v her. I like carried out experiment v her cos she is a person who serious when do experiment (same as me cos i m tht kind of person who seriuos when do experiment, wanna get good n reliable result..hehe).

Besides that, i still remember she bring me and other frenzs go Klang eat "ba ku teh" (i duno which restaurant already), eat Tomyam "pan mee", eat delicious "popiah" which ard her house. Nw i miss all this food, especially Tomyam "pan mee"....when i can eat again??? haha... every begining each sem, we ll sing k in redbox. She like "waiting for u" this song, n sing this song in redbox... i like to listen she sang this song cos her voice suitable....

I like this phase~~ "因为有了分离,才有相聚的一天。我们才会对再次相聚的这一天有所期待。”yeah, although, Mei ying went to Australia for her studies, sure 1day we can meet again once she back frm Australia...haha...sum more, nwadays got internet, still can contact v her, chat v her ...haha....

Mei Ying, All the best for u studies... Keep in touch ya....friendship forever... ^0^...

No comments: