Sunday, July 16, 2006

Malacca trip (1)

Fang Theng & me on the way went to Malacca...

Juwin & me Play v Mask..2 of us too crazy...

This trip can said is a small trip, cos only juwin, fang theng n me. Ard 12.30pm fang theng n me reached Malacca n felt very hungry(cos juwin said wanna bring us to eat delicious foods, so 2of us juz eat dumpling as our breakfast). Juwin bring us eat at a restaurant which is very famous with the "ji fan li", over there got soup so delicious, make me wanna order the second bowl of soup haha....(but i didn do tht). Then, we visit Zoo Malacca (actually, i like visit Zoo cos over there can c many diffrent type of animals, oso 1 way can to relax). Although is quite hot when visit Zoo Malacca but this is worth for me cos really gain lots of extra knowledge bout the animals, (thanks juwin explain n told me detail bout the animals, he really suitable to study vet). After visit Zoo Malacca, we went to the Makhota shopping Mall hv a drink and rest. At night, we went to eat "lo lo" (tht nite really eat lots), then Juwin bring Fang theng n me c the "aqua" ~~really bad la.... Although was quite tired on tht day, but i was happy for tht... ahhaha....

No comments: