Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fragile





Actually, i wanna watch this movie~~FRAGILE long time ago. I borrowed this DVD frm Steve b4 i started my fianl exam. But, i always give excuse to myself delay watch dis movie (actually the main reason is i scare watch ghost movie alone, haha..). Finally, i bring dis DVD back lipis, and watch together v my Dad....

Most of the time i refuse watch ghost movie, cos i knw, i m tht kind of people who good in imagine. For sure, after watch ghost movie, tht nite, sure i cant sleep well, due to, i can imagine lots things...hehe...this is me lo... BUt, for this movie, content of this movie really attract me wanna watch, hence, i borrow frm steve....

Then, yesterday seen nothing can do, then "ajak" my dad watch dis movie v me (actually, wanna find someone accompany me watch dis movie). After watch dis movie, i realize tht this movie not really that scary , but, i quite confuse about the movie...1st thing is who is the ghost? the nurse o the little gal who sick? 2nd thing is y the ghost need choose tht time to balas dendam? 40th yrs ago, y she didn balas dendam leh? 3rd thing is the little gal become mechanical gal because of wat? due to the nurse broke her bone o she got the bone mutation?

Who can tell me dis???

No comments: