Saturday, July 22, 2006

Memory

相聚的一天。
Hey Shi Kang wat are u doing behind TJ and me ya?haha...

Juwin and me sing "月光" which sang by Cyndi...
My right Hand side is Qiao Leen, however, my left hand side is Wai Mun. Two of them Sing well in cantonese songs. When sing The song~~ "Super star", Qiao Leen as Ella, Wai Mun as Selina, me as Hebe...haha... Quite enjoyed when sang for this Song...

Due to Monday juz only hv 2 lecture which til 11am(not include lab, cos 1st week no lab), therefore we decided sing K at Redbox at 2pm cos other frenzs still got lecture till 2pm. This time we (TJ, Shi Kang, Juwin, Fang Theng, Qiao Leen, Wai Mun, Chai Fang and me) sing K till 9pm, totally is 7 hours. Really cant imagine tht we can sing tht long. (Honestly, a bit guilty spend too much of time in Redbox juz sing K, haha...Next time need control the time already). This time is the 1st time for me sing k v Qiao Leen, Wai Mun, Chai Fang and TJ. Sound of TJ really not bad, most of the time he sang cantonese songs (He really can fight v Khai Ming already).HOnestly, when sing K in redbox, sure i ll sing Jolin, Cyndi and Angela song, but most of the time sing alone, make me not tht excited, haha... But dis time, finally can find Qiao Leen and Wai Mun sing v me...felt nice when sing with them..... Besides That, i try some new (sing the songs tht i never try b4 eg 阿桑的叶子,Twins的恋爱大过天,JJ的突然累了和其他的Cantonese songs, felt not bad).

No comments: