Monday, June 04, 2007

He...

He is my best friend..
He always be there when i feel helpless....
He always give advise to me,
When i was fall in dilemma....
He always prepared someone b there when i need someone...
as what was happened just now....

Tonite i decided study in uni until nite,
at the beginning, still gt Tj, Qiao Leen and Wai Mun and me study in uni...
However, ard 8.45pm, they went back to their house continue for their own study

i knw i was tht kind of ppl who cant concentrate in study when i was study in my room,
cos got "NOTEBOOK" as well as "BED"... which will attract me become lazy
therefore, i prefer study in uni....
when they all went back, i started worried bout journey i back to my condo...
cos one of street quite dark....
when i think bout this...
Someone appear in front of my eyes--> Mr.Robby (who stay in same condo v me, only differenr unit)..
i totally didn expected he ll come and study in uni...
anyway, frm this small case,
i learn something:
He (God), always prepared someone for me when i really need someone...
Really Thanks God!!!

No comments: