Friday, June 22, 2007

Goodbye, TJ!!!


dis is the only photo tht i had take v u nia~~TJ

Although i was busy with my last paper (Pathology),
so i quickly write sth....
cos i need get back my study ..

TJ--> is one of my UNi frenz, but different course
he is from biotech, i already forget how i can knw dis guy,
Honestly, he is a good looking guy,
the only problem was he dun like to "make up" himself...
most of the time, he jz wear a T-shirt and short pan for lecture,
and u only can c him wear jean on the day hv lab....
somemore, he is a gentleman...
still remember gt 1 sem i went to his house study for exam till 1am,
He send me back cos tht time already so late,
i Think u not really remember dis...
but for me, i ll remember dis, cos i never expected tht u ll send me back,
anyway, i really happy to knw u !!
cos everytime when i meet u, sure can c ur smiling face..!!
make ppl feel comfortable...
due to u goin back to peneng tml,
over here, wish u...
all the best for u future ya...
and keep in touch ..
although both of us in different place...

No comments: