Saturday, June 30, 2007

gRandmom~love you always always



mY granmother, is a person who 89 years old in this year...
Normally seldom i will chit chat with her, cos most of the time i just drop by to say hi with my grandmother, let her know i was back from KL, rather than sit down and tell her what was happened around me or chit chat with her (because i know wat types of question she ll asked, most of the time related to my studies ....)
however, once i know my grandmother was sick and mayb leave me anytime...
duno y, i felt sad and guilty cos before this, i didn care bout her,
didn take the responsibility on her...
But i really Thanks God.. let me still have chance spend more time with my grandmother
let me would not have any regret...

Last few days, i went back to my hometown once i finished my final exam...
then have a chance to visit my grandmother as well...
this time, i really feel "心痛" as i saw my grandmother,
she even become thiner compare last 2 weeks...
she started unconscious, sometime she fail to listen wat u said,
sometime answer that she gave you was not matched with wat you asked...
i was worried bout u~

At first, i was confuse and duno wat i should do in future....
but really thanks God and my grandmother,
Thanks God and grandmother, let me know wat i should do in future few years....
U inspire me, u let me knw wat i should to do in future..
Although i might take quite a long time to achieve dis target,
and i duno whether i have this potential to success this target or not....
but, i promise you~ i ll try my best to achieve, wont disappointed both of u....

My Lord, i really no idea whether i can success or not,
summore i duno whether this is in YOU plan o nt....
anyway, let me be faith, trust on You,
believe YOU ll lead me every single moments....
THanks God!!!

No comments: