Wednesday, June 06, 2007

BIOACTIVE

Colin~ b4 dis, gt anyone tell u dat, u look smart when u wear in formal??
Qiao Leen, me, Wai mun~after final exam, we sing K again ya
Robby~Thanks all this while accompany me back frm uni every nite in dis exam period

Me& Gerel--> hey, wan graduate or not?? if wan, pls study ya!!

Felix-->still remember our breakfast time in "Orange"??haha, Samuel, Khai Ming

Eason&me

haha...suppose i should no time to write anything on my blog since final exam jz ard the corner... sigh ...due to feel sleepy after study for few hours.. i think is better give myself rest a while before continue my study, therefore, i choose write sth on my blog...haha..
Well,
tml is biotech students sit for BIOACTIVE paper (hardest paper)
for sure 2nite, all my frenzs who take dis subject ll (Gerel, Robby, Eason, Qiao leen, Wai mun, Kwee Lan, Tj, felix, kian huei, Samuel, Colin, Khai Ming etc) study hard for tml exam...
anyway, over here
wish u all :
ALL the best for tml exam

No comments: