Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Finish Exam~

HAhaha...........
Eventually finish my exam nia...
already had been long time i did not update my blog,
so for sure in coming few weeks, i have time to update my blog...

Although final exam was ended up, but...
actually is just another beginning for my life...
is time for me to face the reality in dis world....

HOnestly, have different types of feeling in my heart after finish final exam..
1st of forth, for sure was feel relax.. cos exam period over
is time for me to travel, sleep, eat and gathering with my old frenzs...
lots of plans in dis coming july, wish i can have a nice holidays before i get back to REality
2nd was feel sad, cos after final exam, most of my frenzs, they ll move back to their own hometown, started their new life, new experience...can not hang out 2gether already as what we do most of the time in our university life... 1st person that leave KL was TJ ( i still dun hv time to say goodbye to him), followed by Hooi Yee, Robby, Shi Kang, Fang Theng ... really feel berat hati to said goodbye...

i still remember juwim was asked me dis question few days ago, he asked "would you miss MOnash University again?" and my answer was "nope" but, i ll miss all my university frenzs because i have a wonderful moments with you all...i still remember when i was finish study SPM, A-level, i never experience 分离的感觉, however, this time i had a chance to experience this, and my conclusion was 一点也不好受当要和一个人或一些你所爱的人分开是一件痛苦的事情. 好好地珍惜所拥有的感情.

Over here, wanna wish all my frenzs....
All the best for future!!!!
the important things is "Keep In Touch"

No comments: