Friday, December 29, 2006

Pure Life Society




Group Members who collected donation
GRoup A members~~incharge games of "musical chair" --yeah!!
All the Moral Studies students who join dis charity work~~i was one of them ...(can u all c me?)
Charity work for Moral studies was visit orphange house named Pure Life Society that located in Klang there. Ard 9am++, we reached at Pure Life Society and the first thing we all did was cleaning, eg sweep and mop the floor, clean the windows, arrange the table and chairs over there and collect all those rubbish on the ground. Because of cleaning activities, make me knw more frenzs and i realized that they were so nice to chat with...
After cleaning, we met the children over there, they as our tour guide, show us the place they sleep, the place they pray, the place they eat, the place they learn how to make kraftangan, computer room and library, at the same time have chance chat with them to knw their life at Pure Life Society. Then followed by play games with all the kids and children over here. They are so happy and enjoyed once played games with us....
When i saw them smile, i knw wat i did for them as well as for God, was worth. Thanks God gave me such good opportunity and wonderful time with them. When i saw them, i knw i was so lucky cos i hv parent who still alive and didn dump me alone. Although my parent not ard v me, but i knw they are love me so much...This make me more appreaciate my Parent.

No comments: