Saturday, December 16, 2006

MightyMan camp I

Event: Mighty Man II
Place: Inti Nilai
Date: 11-15 December, 2006.
The day b4 went to join Mighty Man camp in Inti Nilai, i really "qi dai" goin there cos i knw dat i can learn lots of things tht i need to learn and after came back frm camp, i can said i success acheive my target, i really learn lots things frm there.

1st day in Inti Nilai:-
1. 当到达Inti Nilai的时候,看见很多来自不同教会的弟兄姐妹已经开始在报到处报到了,有的已经开始将行李搬进各自的房间,当然我们教会的少年人放好自己的行李便到四周围的环境走走要了解一下环境.
2.进到房间(hostel),第一个印象是还蛮干净但是小了一点.我想这房间应该是single room, jz only suitable for a person to live inside. Thanks God, let me had a chance to experience life in hostel, felt really not bad.
3.开幕典礼是在一个大的hall,因为没有开Air-condition的关系感到很闷热,只想快点会房休息.
4.Before went back to enjoy our rest time, 营长有一些的报告,he said every group should read 手册that been given to our 导师, 手册wrote sth important bout the games, he suggest us is better to read b4 play dis games. Tht nite, b4 we went to bed, all my group members were gathering to discuss bout the strategics of games for the next day. Duno y tht nite cant sleep well. I knw my brain still working although my eyes was close, i still think bout the strategics for the games (mayb heard wat 李成就传道说游戏会很刺激所以有点紧张,hehe..)

No comments: