Monday, January 01, 2007

31/12/06 nites

31/12/06 was day that i shopping with mY mother and sis at MidValley. We all almost spent 6 hours over there, but jz bought few stuff only...(for me, i jz bought sleeping bed nia...aih...)But, i was enjoyed the time with my mother and sister (2day they went back to lipis already, i suddenly felt lonely,i miss them,duno when i can goin back to lipis meet them again, wish tht moment can come.)
Time flies away so fast, 2day is 1st day of 2007. I was thinking bout my targets in dis year, at the same time i was recall back wat i was did in 2006. Over here wan give thanks to God lead me all the ways in 2006, no matter happiness or sadness, Thanks He always besides me, never dump me alone to face those tough period of time. When i need Him, He always prepared people or things tht i need to helped me up, to comfort me when i was down, encourage me, Thanks mY Father In Heaven.......
I believe that, His Grace always sufficient for me to carry on my life as well as help those need my help...Gambateh nia, suyi, in 2007!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: