Thursday, January 25, 2007

thx, mY "BIG" God...

Time flies away...so fast i ll end my summer course soon (yesterday was last lecture for money and capital)..once finish my next next mon final exam, can b say i ll b free and start my holidays again....really miss the moments tht no need to do assignment and study...

When i recall back momemts tht i spend for my summer course...is really hard and stressed when i take money and capital (AFW1300) dis subject, cos is business subject and i didn hv any business background ...most of the time when i attend lecture, i cant understand wat Dr.Alan talking about... only can guess... well, the worse thing tht wat i faced was i need pass up assignment to Dr.Alan tht require ard 2000++ words...i was like -- how ah?? wat i should write bout this, i hv no idea for this "subject"...how i gonna write an essay bout this...?? tht time i really wish i can find someone help me up to finish this assignment...then i no need to do for this (haha...), But, Thanks God... didn prepared such frenz for me... cos if like dis, i wont had chance to learn and search info related bout this topic, although was quite hard and stress during tht period of time, but , i really experience Grace of God really enough for me to finish this assignment. Duno y, thursday morning, the day b4 i need submited my assignment (my assignment due on Fri), felt peace and faith on God..cos i knw i had such "BIG" God with me, i knw, through Him, i able to finish up my assignment, i pray to God...i know God ll carried me through all the process untill i finish my assignment and i finished it... next day when i hang up my assignment, i felt like ...i was a pregnant woman who jz finish give birth.. tht moments, suddenly knw how "wei da" for a mother b...haha...

Yesterday, Dr.Alan return our assignment to us, when i look at my assignment, let me reflected tht, dis assignment is the "result" tht i co-operate v God, quite satisfied with tht...other than that, thx God as well ..let me start understand wat is bout this subject talking bout... started interesting in dis subject...cos really reality.

Dr. Alan, at the beginning, ur 1st impression for me--> u r a person who really strict, scold ppl in front of most students... sooner later, jz realised tht u r a responsibility and good lecturer.. you willing teach and explain once we duno... explained to us patiently untill we understand ..Thanks ya... i will try my best to do my final exam, dun wan disappointed u... ^o^

No comments: