Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Christmas 2006

mY Christmas present~~2 Tortoise named "rou rou & le le"...
New members in my life....Welcome to my life ^0^
with children frm sunday schl...They all make up already, beautiful rite?? is my 1st time help them make up haha.....
Choo Han and m3
junior youth fellowship members-- felt happy when spent my time v u all
suprise la~~kar wai come chruch...
me 2gether v my lovely sister~su zhen
mY family...but wei keat not here...
Christmas in 2006~~ was a date tht i never forgot.. y i said so??? wat make it become so meaningful??? haha... i never felt tht happy and touched since i was born, ....nope...is not happy...i think "joy" this word is much better..much suitable to describe my feeling during tht time...well, actually was my daddy accept Jesus as his own saviour ...dis is wat i wish one day will happen...i waiting so long for dis moment come ...eventually, dis become true ...Thanks God...gave me such amazing present to me, dis good new is the best present tht given by God to me during christmas as well as in 2006....Thanks God, listen my prayer...really was a miracle that happened in my family...i believe that in future my mother and my brothers will accept Jesus as well....the important thing is be faith on God and trust God, He has his own time, his own design....apart from that, another things that make me happy was related to my Christmas present. Sau Tze bought two little tortoise to me as Christmas present. I named them as Rou Rou and Le Le. I promise myself, dis type i will take k of my lovely tortoise, wont like wat was happen last year...... cos take k of the animal or enviroment around us also one of the action that show we are love our mighty God...Welcome ya, Rou rou & Le Le....

No comments: