Tuesday, November 28, 2006

美好的人生 I

Date: 24/11-26/11/06
Location: Kuala Lipis Christian Church (KLCC)
Event: <美好的人生> 生活营
For me, dis is my 1st time b a leader in a camp. I willing take dis "tough" job, cos i knw dat, dis is a good opportunity for me to learn and was lots of things i learn frm this camp.
There are few things i need give thanks:--
1st of all, give thanks to God --> cos programmes tht we prepared goin well, nobody get hurt and gave such good weather to proceed all the programmes, and everthing tht He prepared for this camp.
2nd--> Su Zhen, Joanne, Esther, JIn Mei, Mei Ling, Yong Sheng, Ming Wei, Wei Lea, Choo Han, Sau Tze, Sau Thin and Siow Yean --> Thanks for wat they did for this camp such as prepared food (bbq) for everyone, prepared games for everyone, clean up our church b4 start camp and so on. Honestly, dis is the 1st time for me co-operate v youth who were younger than me so much, it can b said a challenge for me especially in communication with them, worried there had mis-understand btw us, fortunate everything goin well, and i sure tht, they oso learn some lession frm this camp.
3rd--> all the aunty and uncle in Church --> especially Lee Fang Aunty, Yoke Loo Aunty, Jin Mei's mother, yong Sheng's mother and my mother --> Prepared such tasty breakfast & supper.
4th--> Thanks to all guys and ladies who join this camp... and Nice to Meet U all...
The most important and meaningful --> dis is a good chance for non-christian frenzs heard bout Jesus, and can bring back a frenzs back to church... i still work hard for dis... anyway, pls pray 4 me lo..haha
_________________________________________________________________
Wat i was learn in dis camp:--
1. 委身, in other words, 心态当事奉神和人的时侯- always make sure wat u do is for God...then wat u done ll become meaningful and wont feel so burden with u work.
2. b caring - during camp need concern n ensure everyone was in good condition, in other words, whether they had get hurt o nt during games time or not feeling well...
3.合作精神- especially in the games time, if one of the group members give up then the whole games can play anymore, cant even win in the games. (for me, i jz wanna enjoyed the whole process in games time, win or lose not so important for me..haha) Not only that, when u serve God or other ppl as an eg: this camp cant b success if jz only me, this required other ppl helped me make dis camp success.
4.muz b 果断,做决定的时侯- 一个决定可以影响整个的结局,求神赐我有智慧晓得如何做决定。

No comments: