Wednesday, November 08, 2006

aNImal lOver~jUwiN



yesterday, as usual, continue study at library till nites cos unable study at home during exam period, therefore, went to library study...mayb stay too long at library, at the same time, i wear my contact too long almost 12hrs, my eye bc dry, red and blur....i felt cant concentrate on study, is the time for me take rest, went back home.

juwim accompany me went back my house cos is quite dangerous if went back alone, sumore, tht time was raining as well....(thanks juwin). on the way, a dog was barking. Juwin said for sure a puppy "terjatuh" ke longkang, we found where the sound come from, and i notice tht, really had a puppy terjatuh in longkang lo, Juwin "throw" away umbrella, quickly save the puppy from "danger", suddenly cant believe my eyes, he "throw" his unbrella (at tht time was raining leh) due to wanna safe the puppy, really seldom got a guy ll do such thing - safe an animal. juwin, i knw u really was an animal lover and environment lover.....wat u did for tht puppy, i ll remember de.. frm wat u did, can let me knw who u r....

hey frenz, maintain dis nia!!!

No comments: