Tuesday, October 24, 2006

tUesdaY

hot dog coated by bread and cheese..BUt how come cant c cheese leh??
Lunch for my sis& me.....
(look oily??but i still eat them cos make by my lovely sis nia...)

REally cant believe that i able wake up early in the morning which was ard 6am, and join all "AUNTY" members for jogging near my house. Along the way, really enjoyed cos can inhaled fresh air which cant found in KL, listen the sound of small animal eg birds, frog..enjoyed quite environment...which is long time i didn exposed to such environment. Especially duirng exam period, jogging in such fresh and quite environment oso one of the way to release my stress..hahaha...(thanks my dear sis, give me such good idea, Love you..) After jogging, i think i had more energy and mood to continue my studies lo...haha...

ard 10am met v my causin sisters who were Esther and Joanne ate our breakfast...we all waited so long for food tht we order, cos 2day really lots of ppl...main reason due to most of those ppl work at kl were back to lipis, having holidays at here. BUt anyway, we quite enjoyed the process when we waiting due to had chance for us to chit-chat, can listen their "story" with someone, in somewhere..haha, let me can knw bout them....

Thanks God, gave me such good time with my cousin sis....

Duno y..when i stay at lipis, lots of foods i wanna eat.. keep eating n eating...jzz finish breakfast v cousin sis they all, then ard 1pm eat lunch which are "BREAD" make by my sister....delicious but is oily lo...

No comments: