Friday, October 06, 2006

A blessed day~~

23 September, 2006, for sure, was a memorable day for Pastor Shok Ping and her husband.. cos they marry on tht day. Every bro and sis from their church went to PJEFC, give blessing to them.....at the same time, i had a chance for me met with my bro n sis in christ frm PJEFC. long time i didn meet them since last two years....

^o^~~blessing that not only frm bro n sis in Christ, but also frm God......
wah, really cant imagine that Mei fung already marry with Yi Kang, nw already pregnant... BUt dis is a good new for me... i waiting birth of this baby (duno is boy or gal???)
Mei Qiao~~ nice and frenzly sis in Christ who always take k of me n fetch me to church when i was study A-level... Thanks God, prepared a nice person in my life....
as well as all this cutie, pretty and handsome teenagers
Jasmine& m3

Yuan Fang, Ur baby so cute la..can i bring him back to my home....??

1st time for me Hug a baby who is 0 month leh!! scare getting hurt him...haha...

No comments: