Friday, October 06, 2006

感动的一天

Due to 26 sept is lies within the period of sem break, therefore all of my frenzs went back to their own hometown meet their family, of course same as me la...hehe..so my bday is celebrate v my family (actually dis is wat i wish...). I jz wanna hv simple dinner with my family, have a nice chatting with my parent, bro and sis on tht day. On tht day, i really have a good communication with my family especially my dad. He told us lots of funny stories when He was young..honestly, dis 2 year i closer with my dad compare with last few years. Before this, lack of topic that i can chat with my dad. But i learn sth which more "zhu dong" find some topic chat v dad, reliaze tht got some topic we can chat with..haha..Really Thanks God...

well, story bout this cake, really make me felt touched..cos my younger bro didn treat me like dis...
The story begin like dis...
i dun hv bday cake on my bday, cos tak sempat order make a bday cake. No bday cake is not a big deal, didn affect my mood on tht day. But wat was happened is, my younger bro, he knw tht on saturday my elder bro~~wei keat ll back frm KL. wat he done was make a call to wei keat, ask him buy a birthday cake frm secret receipe for me and bring it back to lipis when my elder bro back frm KL. Before this i totally duno bout this, he give me a suprise..haha...
Although dis bday cake, i accepted 4days after my bday, but really felt happy for tht. This indicated that my bro sayang me....Thank you~~wei mun and wei keat...
Thanks God as well, give me a meaningful and memorable bday for me!!!

No comments: