Wednesday, October 11, 2006

BBQ @ indah villa

Date : 20 September, 2006
Event: BBQ
Place: Indah Villa Condo, the place tht i stay nw...
Time: 7pm--
frenzs: Fang Theng, Hsiang Leng & her bf, Gerel, Wan Ting n her bf, Robby, Eason, Shi Kang, Juwin, Ehua, Wun Hin, TJ
Finally, can write sth bout this BBQ..cos long time i been waiting for all this photos frm gerel...

At the beginnig, i thought jz only hv bbq on tht nite... Actually was not.. They all gave me a suprise... haha... this suprise was began when shi kang took a birthday cake, walked toward me and all my frenzs were sang "Happy Birthday" song for me.... really felt touched and happy. Thx lots my dear frenzs...

i jz only 12 yrs old??? (c the candle, all cos of juwin...he thought the big candle represented 20yrs old....aiyo..kek c me la...)


said "cheese"~~ :>
Thx all my frenzs~~Give me such memorable birthday party for me...

No comments: