Sunday, February 01, 2009

春风吹到你的家

Tomorrow get back to work....
I still in Chinese New Year mood!! =(
Already one week didnot work...
a bit feel lazy...
but i really cherish this holiday...
when i look back how am i use this holidays....
i really feel 安慰 cos i didnot waste my time...
i use my time spend with my family (eat dinner together, watch tv show together etc),
relatives (chit-chat and play games with my cousin bro and sis),
friends (gathering at one of my friend house,even meet a friend who didnot had andy news from him almost 7 years)
able have my own rest, in other words, sleep and eat (before this i was too exhausted with my work),
and do something that i normally will do when i have free time...

Thanks God!! Give me such wonderful holiday...
I will try my best to balance up between family, friends, works of God and relationship between God and me!!!
I dun wan waste my time because life is beautiful ....

share a new year song with all of you...


Happy Chinese New Year...
and as lyric said....
大家笑哈哈, 快乐写在脸上...
Happy Always ya...

No comments: