Sunday, February 22, 2009

14/02/2009


Eat at 龙的传人 in pyramid..
Joshua, sorry ya...
need you wait us almost half and hours over there...
Really sorry ya....

Come and take a photo
while waiting for food ...
say cheese...
everyone...

tree with love shape balloon...
damn pretty la....

four pretty ladies ..
form left : Suyi (me), Judy, Feifei and Mei yee....

Best bro in Christ i met~~ Joshua

Our second round...
yum cha at Old Town ....

14/2/2009....
is valentine day...
i would not forget this day
because on this day was wedding day for Anson and Pauline...
went their wedding ceremony....
felt happy when they said "yes, i do" to take care of each other...
Over here, wish they always love each other ....
May God blessed their marriage...

Beside that, i cut my long hair to short hair on this day as well....
everyone asked me,
whether something bad happen on me cause me wan cut my hair...
over here, wan make it clear...
there are no reason cause me want cut my long hair...
i just wan change new look...
therefore, i choose short hair...
is that clear...??

Although i am single,
I still take this chance went out with my church mates and friend...
(Alan, fei fei, judy, mei yee and song yang)
Thanks dude!!!
been gave me such wonderful moment!!
Love you all.....
= )

No comments: