Thursday, October 02, 2008

赞美之泉 最珍貴的角落 precious corner



To: Song Yang (joshua),Esther, Mei yi, Judy, Fei fei, shu fen, suo yee, suo lin, daniel, evangel, ernest, sao ling, tian che, tian li, yue yun, pauline, anson, sau thin, sao tze and others..

When i watch dis...
different kind of feeling inside me....
Mayb there have one day, friends around me will leave me or i am the one who will leave you all.... but i hope wat i can leave for them is my smile, not tears...
Hope in their memories.... i am one of their friends who give them smile and happy moment. I really appreciate the time when we spend together...
Although we might separate in one day, but remember, one day we ll gather together again...... as i always remind myself....."yin wei qi dai, suo yi deng dai" (please read in mandrin)....

No comments: