Thursday, October 02, 2008

1st Oct 2008

1st Oct 2008 was the first day for Hari Raya...
Over here, wish every Malays colleagues:
" Selamat Hari Raya".....
However for those went back to their own hometown or went somewhere for their holidays,
Wish you all :-
"Happy Holidays".....

I didn went back to my hometown for Holiday...
How am i spent my 1st Oct 2008??
At first wanna go to malacca for this holidays,
due to some reason then cancel this trip and choose stay at home...

Daniel and Suo Yee came my house to study....
Around 1030am they reached my house....
for sure wont straight away study la.... we spent some time (ard 2 hrs, hehe) chatting....
then continue with our own stuff...
Daniel continue his STPM pass year paper,
Suo yee continue her assignment,
However, i was continue my reading bout gastrointestinal tract (GI tract)..
tht kind of experience was i never had when i was study in university....
Really feel good....

At Night, i was cooking dinner...
Meal that i cooked were soup (old cucumber soup-- 1st time i make dis), steamed fish and vegetable...overall, i quite satisfy with wat i cook...hehe.....
for me, i ll give myself 80 marks....haha....
Duno how many marks will give by suo yee and daniel leh? haha....

Anyhow, thanks for coming....
I really have a nice day.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. ur cooking was good. i give u 75 lah. so that u have 'space' of improvement haha. that day was so great haha. actually think to over night at ur home de. :P but next time lah hehe. wont mind de hor? :P
from : suo yee

-h-s-y- said...

sure sure..i wont mind de...
always welcomed you to my house....