Friday, March 09, 2007

u r the special 1

Esther 2gether v J
Black pepper spaghetti tht was order by J, (comment -->no to eat this again next time, no need comment so much ya, knw wat mean lo)
food tht order by esther, duno wat to call dis ..haha
cream sup &罗宋汤 --> J's favorite sup
Surprise???!!
surprise got a birthday cake??? happy with bday song tht i sang to u??
(But, how come u thought i was went to toilet make a "cake"??thousand of question marks appear in my head ....)
Make a Wish..haha
was cutting her 's Birthday cake
(muz always happy ya!!!)

Location: Kimgary restaurant, sunway pyramid
Time: 2pm, 7/3/07
Table: 64
Event: hving lunch v Esther (actually the purpose was celebrate Esther's bday)

Esther--> my bestfrenz, i knw her when i was in sunday schl, then become more closer when we were in the same class during secondary schl...Thanks God, give me such nice frenz to me!! everytime when i was in trouble, she ll the one beside me... comfort me, encourage me... one more thing tht i wanna questioning long time ago ...i duno whether i was the person who talkative or you are the one, y always i can talked a lots and non-stop when i was met u ah? anyway, i felt happy can chat v u nia...

Wish you have a wonderful birthday nia....
(wish u was happy to wat i was done for u, jz wanna make u happy ..)

No comments: