Monday, March 05, 2007

1st week for my uni life

1st time i was experience this kind of feeling --> 迷茫,无助,压力,担心。dis week lots of things were happened, 1st had argument v my mother make me upset, my summer result make me worried then followed by need to make some decision tht related to my future, make me felt helpless, stressed and worried. This also the 1st time tht i cant sleep well due to all this kind feeling in me... at tht time, i was searching someone help me...eventually, only God who r the one helping me lots....

I would like give thanks to God, because HIM point out my mistake through wat my frenz asked me, let me c tht wat in my mind was totally wrong and correct my thought, as well as He prepared everything tht i need, prepared persons tht i need appear in my eye, beside me, give me suggestion, help me c my direction, remind me not to complicated my problems.. and so on...

Over here, --> ThaNks You, my Frenzs!! Love you all always~~

No comments: