Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Physiology test on tml ~~Good Luck!!

Tml i need sit for the physiology test, at the beginning i was no mood to study cos i juz study few pages only, i cant understand wat i was study (damn cham). fortunately, this morning suppose i need attend biochemistry lecture, but i didn attend due to raining heavily. Therefore, i decided stay at home. since i awake already, then i juz study physiology for tml test (after hving quite time with God). So suprise, i was interesting in study respiratory system (after finish study, my eye totally tired cos i sit on the chair few hours and faced to the computer, since my note all in soft-copy).

This time, i wont give myself too pressure. I juz wanna enjoyed in my exam and the process when i was study physiology, haha....^ o ^

No comments: