Friday, May 12, 2006

Hv fun at Port Dickson







ard 4.30pm++, we all (pauline, mimi, judy, fei fei, feifei's sis, mei yee, ernest, estel n me) reached Port Dickson (PD). I was so happy can saw the beach n sea cos long time i didn been there already. once reached there, the 1st things tht we done was play v "banana ship". This is the 1st time for me play v this. at 1st i was so scared,cos i a bit scared for water. but, after play v "banana ship", well actually is quite okie, not bad can be play v this. Honestly, i was so enjoyed with watched the scenery and sut set. The important thing is i can totally relax and didn thought bout my studies. This is the purpose that i went to PD. Thanks God, let me had a chance been there to relax, or in other word, to "rechanrge" myself (cos final exam juz ard the corner) and had a good communication with other bro n sis in christ. Thanks God!!!

No comments: