Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Mother's day!!



Yesterday was mother's day. I did not celelebrate mother's day with my mum cos i didn went back to lipis (well, few weeks ago, i had celebrate mother's day with my mum). Therefore, on mother's day i juz make a call to my mum and wished her Happy mother's day. ^ o ^

In my heart, my mum is the best. Although she was busy with her work, but she still manage to take care of me, my bro and sis. This is wat i was "pei fu" her, and this is knwn as "LOVE FROM MOTHER"... prepare scarified herself for their own sons and daughters.

Started from primary schooll til now, my mum never give me any pressure in my studies. She always remind me: " dun push uself too hard, juz try u best, that is more than enough (cos she knw im the one that give myself pressure)".... I really thanks God!! cos He gave me such a perfect mother to me.... NOt only that, once i had holidays i ll went back to my hometown for rest and spend time with my family. On that time (well, normally b4 holidays) i ll think or even write a list for my mum, told her wat kind of food i wanna eat since long time didn at home, totally miss the food that make by her e.g pizza, tarts, soups, cendol, and so on ... (my mum can cook well..haha, make me started hungry already... )Hope can faster to finish final exam, then i can back my hometown again n eat the food that make by my mum.
"Mother, I love U!!!"

No comments: