Monday, January 12, 2009

Twilight~~


I had been long time did not update my blog... i was wondering what i should write my first post in 2009. Finally , have some idea coming out from my mind.... that is write something bout "twilight" this movie....
Last year, i knew this novel from my ex-colleagues (Elsie), at that moment i already had interest wanna buy this book for reading once i finish "Sisters" this novel. End of 2008, you can watch this movie in cinema, but i didn went cinema watch this movie in stead of bought cd watch at home with my friends (Daniel, ally and Shu fern) on 31 December 2008. After watch the movie, felt boring, like nothing special. However, i still continue read this novel cos wanna learn more english words. Surprisingly, i quite enjoyed in read this story rather than watch this movie. Mayb some content didn show in movie, and some internal expression for each actors cant know well from the movie, reader only know all this from the book. I quite enjoying read this book and i think i "addicted" in this story book... wanna faster finish read this book and proceed to next episode.


Poster for "Twilight"

Book cover for "Twilight"....

No comments: