Monday, October 08, 2007

tired~

Duno since from when, i ll wake up automatically around 530am ...sometime even 4am ++. Once i wake up, and i cant sleep again...from 20 Sept till 2day, almost 3 weeks i didn sleep... cause me felt TIRED, TIRED and TIRED!!!! Dis morning i felt dizzy once i was wake up, and start getting cough and flu, i was wonder whether i not enough sleep, cause my immune system become low, easily get virus attack....aih...i wan my sleeping time back!!! :( .... Although working life is tired and even lack of time for me to do other things... so, i really need to learn cherish time that given by God wisely, i dun wan my daily life only working working and working, wanna do some meaningful things in my life!!! dun wan let my life feel emptiness. Hope my life can blessing other people who around me....

No comments: