Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Haemato or Urine Dpt???

This week was last week for me stay and learn all those tests that available in Haemato Department. Haemato and Urine staffs were wonder which department i ll stay once i finish my one month training... either Haemato or Urine..

Well, for me, i will prefer work in Haemato department due to can learn even more things in dis department... anyway, i will commit to God, let HIM decided for me.. i know, He always will choose the BEST for me, He know which is suitable for me, I know He already has His own plan for me. What i can do is, try to learn as much as possible, try to do things faster and faster (for sure, must accurate)...

I had been set my targets, what i have to improve in future dis few months:-
1. learn b self-confident
2. learn b finish my work efficiently and accuracy
3. Not so careless, alert with previous mistake that i had been make, not repeat same mistake
4. Stay calm, dun panic easily
5. Able stand in tension condition

I wan get improvement compare with previous ......

No comments: