Saturday, May 26, 2007

Run away

Sometimes, i feel tired...
well, is not physiologically tired,yet, psychologically tired...
feel wan run away...
run to a place where nobody knw me,
run to a place where is new to me,
run to a place tht i can start again....
however, i knw i wont do tht....
cos still need settle something...i wont runaway b4 settle my stuff
cos dis is not my attitude...this is not me...
but i knw 1day i ll leave here....move toward a new place...
but is not now, still need wait for a couple of time...
cos b4 i leave, i need do some preparation...
once everything is settle, tht is the time for me to leave.....

honestly, i duno how long i still can stand ?
1 month? half years? 1 year? 2 year?
i really no idea v this.....
but i ll keep on to move my steps.....
cos i wont quick so easily...
but sometime i need some time to adapt... to get use to it....

ANYWAy,
J, u can do dis.....
cos u hv "乌龟精神".....
Gambateh nia....

No comments: