Tuesday, May 29, 2007

gambateh nia~~suyi

haha....yepee....
finally, submitted all my reports and assignments....
nw is time for me to concentrate my final exam....
is the most scary and hard time......

i feel like i was chasing "TIME", that run so fast in front of me....
can said tht i hv no enough time....for study...
BUT, i ll continue struggle, struggle for my future....

by the way, i really inspire frm Hsiang Leng's msn nickname
"Passion is the KEY to travel"......
Passion is something that can let us continue move on our steps...
although is hard to acheive our dreams and full of obstacles in future ..
not only that, "passion" is the thing that can make us become patient,
and ll make us try and try and try to solve obstacles tht we face....

Su Yi, gambateh for u dreams and targets...
never give up easily...
try ur best in everythings, esp dis exam....
think bout u grandmother...
think bout wat u had been promised urself....

God, pls strengthen me....
when i was tired, pls added ur strength to me...
let me still able to move on....

No comments: