Saturday, April 14, 2007

frenzship??

2day i knw frenzship can be break so easily long time ago
and i never wish dis ll happen on me...
cos i didn wish wanna broke up frenzship w anyone....
for me, i willing to do anything..
jz wanna hv a good relationship with everyone...
in my mind, i jz wanna everyone was happy when they spend their time v me...
if gt mis-understand happen,
i willing to settle and face it ...
even ask tht person whether hv mis-understand happen,
as well as to make everything was clear btw us and apologize...
when i felt sth was wrong btw us....

in spite of, wat i get with wat i done???
if accept my apologize,
then i win a frenz....
if not, then i lose a frenz....
n i felt abit 可惜.. cos can b frenz is wat been arrange by God...
therefore i appreciate every relationship v everyone...
every moment tht i can spend v frenzs ....

2day jz feel a bit 可惜 with frenzship btw me and him.....
although frenzship btw ppl ll break so easily..
but, u frenzship v God, never break de...
dis is wat God been promised u ya, su yi....
anyway, cheer up lady...
dun forget still need doing ur assignment nia...

No comments: