Thursday, April 05, 2007

busy life

Dis week really damn busy for me,
need to do my Pharmacology report which was submit on monday,
as well as MBB lab report which submit tml....
2day spend whole day jz sit in front of comp..
keep on typing typing typing....
finally i finish off my MBB lab report... hurray..haha..
so happy nw...and feel relax after finish off my stuff for this week..
however... 好戏在后头.....
Coming week is sem break for all monashians...
Suppose everyone ll happy with this....
however, this wont happy for science student in MOnash UNiversity
For us..
esp for my batch (july intake 2004)...
gt lots of stuff need to do within dis week....
  • study Pharmacology and pathology cos hv test after sem break,
  • 3 pathology lab report,
  • MBB assignment,
  • Pharmacology presentation slides,
  • MBB lab report (not sure yet, need to c wat Dr.Kan say tml)...
when think bout all this... really wanna pengsan ....
God, pls let me knw how to use time tht u been given to me wisely...
i dun wan wasting ur time....

No comments: