Friday, March 06, 2009

10 things

From 16/2/09 onward i started worked in Dc-Kuchai ...
Position is change from medical laboratories technician to diagnostic assistant...
This week is my third weeks in Dc-Kuchai...
already 10 incident happen in diagnostic center which is never happen before
(Know this from my colleagues~Siow SB)...

What are the 10 incident happen in DC-Kuchai??
1.Zero sales on my first day at this outlet.
2. temporarily no electricity
3. Ahli bomba come over here for checking
4. Be cleaner to clean all the stuff in DC
(Due to Ahli bomba will come).
5. Shift those 纸盒to car in heavily raining
6. Amount that bank in was not tally with amount that print by cashier.
in other words, paid RM219, cashier type RM210.
This is because my handwritting for 9, look like 0...
then cashier make the mistake....
Anyhow, all is my fault.
7. HIV Carrier come to repeat the HIV Screening test.
8. Fall down in front of customers. (Really memalukan bangsa)
9. Scream loudly due to customer appears behind me, never expect someone inside the toilet.
10. one guy come asked for money changing....

Sometime when recall back, really feel funny with all those non-sense things happen on me..
for me, i can said is a memorable moments as well ...

To be honest, work in diagnostic center totally different with work in lab...
in lab, what you gonna face are all the samples..
and the samples wont speak or response to what you said...
however, work in DC, everyday i facing with people..
and you with meet with different kind of people...
really interesting...
But for sure, sometime will meet those unreasonable customers ...
lots of things i can learn from here...
example:--
1. Be soft when you on phone or when there is/are customers in.
(Really Hard for me, since i always talk and laugh in high volume, hehe...)
2. Be wisdom and knowledgeable when u talked with customers or answer the questions that asked by customers.
3. Accounting stuff
4. Draw Blood
5. Promote Tests that offer in BP lab etc....

Anyhow, I try to use my knowledge that i have to help people when they asking...
try choose the package that is suitable for customers....
God, please use me...
be the light among people....

No comments: